TICKET & FESTIVAL POLICY
Please see below for the 2022 LandoLive Ticket & Festival Policy.
1. Individuals entering the LandoLive venue do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors, or any other individuals or entities associated with the event.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances, except the COVID-19 Pandemic. The only exception to our refund/exchange policy is a full-event cancellation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, at which time, ticket holders will be granted a full refund. No other refunds or exchanges will be granted under any circumstances. Artists are subject to change. LandoLive is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets.
3. To gain entry, you must present a valid ticket or QR code from a mobile device. Upon validation of your ticket, a wristband will be placed upon your wrist by the event staff. Attendees must be present to receive a wristband. Tickets deemed not valid will not be honored under any circumstance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure the security and validity of their ticket.
4. LandoLive reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund, or cancel any purchased ticket order before the event with a refund.
5. Wristbands must be worn at all times. Individuals not wearing a wristband will not be allowed entry and will be removed from the LandoLive venue, no exceptions.
6. Anyone at LandoLive without the proper ticket or wristband is subject to fines up to $1000 for trespassing.
7. Tickets obtained from sources other than LandoLive or its sponsors will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Ticket sales and gates close 30 minutes after the start of the headlining artist.
9. Event will be held rain or shine.
10. All artists and times of performances are subject to change and/or cancellation without further notice.
11. Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or enter certain areas. LandoLive has zero tolerance for underage drinking.
12. Everyone including their personal belongings is subject to search at any point at LandoLive. Only empty water bottles will be allowed into the venue and/or one factory-sealed water bottle. Coolers are NOT allowed.
13. Glass containers are NOT allowed.
14. No outside alcohol is permitted on LandoLive grounds, including parking lots. Tailgating is not allowed in any parking lots
15. Items confiscated by security will not be returned under any circumstances.
16. No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the LandoLive, and/or the entertainers, in whole or part. Offenders of Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. LandoLive reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
17. No professional recording (photo, audio, video) equipment is allowed. No drones. No detachable zoom lenses, tripods, or other commercial equipment is allowed without express written consent from LandoLive management.
18. Absolutely no firearms of any kind are allowed with or without a permit. No knives or weapons of any kind are allowed inside the venue itself.
19. Pets are not allowed anywhere on the LandoLive grounds or parking areas.
20. Please be advised that by attending the event, you implicitly agree that LandoLive may use any photos of you for promotional purposes, whether taken by our photographers or shared by other patrons. LandoLive may use photos on our website, social media, TV spots, or any printed materials.
21. Any violation of the above policies will result in having your wristband revoked and immediate removal from LandoLive without a refund. Unlawful offenders will be turned over to Law Enforcement and will be subject to a fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
22. CHILDREN AGES 8 & UNDER DO NOT REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY.
23. RE-ENTRY POLICY. Once inside the venue, you cannot leave and return UNLESS you receive a green re-admittance wristband. Re-admittance wristbands will be available at the venue gates on the day of the show only, they can only be used to gain re-admittance to the festival one time, all re-admittance will stop at 10 p.m. on show day.
24. LandoLive attendees are fully aware that participation in the LandoLive festival carries inherent risks related to COVID-19 transmission that cannot be eliminated, regardless of the care taken to avoid such risks. Inherent risks may include but are not limited to: coming in contact with individuals or objects that are carrying COVID-19, the risk of transmitting or contracting COVID-19, and injuries and complications ranging in severity, including death, resulting directly or indirectly from COVID-19 itself, the treatment thereof, or long-lasting effects of COVID-19.
25, LandoLive attendees hereby voluntarily accept and assume all risk of loss, personal injury, sickness, death, damage, and expense arising from such inherent risks and exposure to COVID-19 and release LandoLive, LLC from any and all liability.
NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE CARRY-INS ALLOWED ON ALL LANDOLIVE GROUNDS.
NO PROFESSIONAL VIDEO EQUIPMENT ALLOWED ON ALL LANDOLIVE GROUNDS.
NO WEAPONS, ILLEGAL DRUGS, OR FIREWORKS ALLOWED ON ALL LANDOLIVE GROUNDS.
YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT THE GATES.
LandoLive reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.